About Our Precious Metal Products.
JEWELRY EYELET SPECIFICATIONS
- Platinum is composed of 95% Platinum and 5% Ruthenium and is the highest quality of metal that we provide for our exclusive 3D eyelets, displaying a luminant appearance with pledging elevated class.
- Gold is our standard premium metal, presented in rose, yellow, white graded colors, 14 Karat, and 18 Karat. Gold is a second addition to our (highest quality of metals) series that we provide, on a professional luxurious level.
- Sterling Silver is composed of 92.5% silver and contains a high-quality silver alloy with the inclusion of various finishing options. Silver delivers a professional aspect feature.
About Our Plated Metal Products.
- Rhodium Plated Brass is plated rhodium presenting a glossy finish with electroplating of 1.00 microns thick.
- Gold Plated Brass is plated with 14 Karat gold or 18 Karat gold (depending on your grade preference) and is convenient in both yellow and rose colors presenting a bold finish, with electroplating of 1.00 microns thick.
Maintenance and Care for Our Plated Metal Products.
Plated metal is known to oxidize or tarnish over a period of time when revealed to extensive humidity, bodily fluids, liquid, or grooming products. Consistent cleaning reduces any blemishing that may occur after abrasion. Practice to reserve in secure environments to avoid laceration damage . Our plated pieces are sheathed with an acrylic coating. We recommend recoating your piece every 6 months to 1 year to maintain the shellac.